1. Who we are
Web page ecoshoppingbags.eu owned and operated by artio s.r.o. (LTD) company. (the Company).
Tomášovská 121/38, 053 11 Smižany
IČO: 44 984 812
IČ DPH (EU VAT): SK2022894192
Company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Košice I, Section Sro, Insert No 24410 / V
Ľubomír Gabriš, CEO
2. What personal data we keep and why
Subscribe to articles and / or news by email
Personal information we collect for the newsletter service – newsletter subscription:
- Name and surname (optional) – Used to reach the person in email.
- Email address – Required for sending email messages to which the person logged in.
Visit of the company website
During your visit to our site, we record an incomplete IP address (the last part of the IP address is reset), from which site you visited our site, how long you are on our site, which particular subpages you are viewing, and so on. This information is anonymized and is not linked to your personal information.
Sending a contact form – request to provide / edit / delete personal information
If you fill out the contact form / request on the Contact subpage, we will process the following personal data:
- Name, Email Address – Necessary to verify the applicant.
- User name, User email address – If the form is filled in by a registered and logged-in user, this information will also be stored to help us identify the applicant’s identity more clearly (for example, in the case of a request to delete his / her data).
3. Where we store the data
The company’s Web sites are stored on WebHouse, s.r.o. servers and physically located in the European Union (in Slovakia).
To create newsletter functionality, we use Mailchimp from The Rocket Science Group LLC company, whose servers are physically located on the territory of the United States, but which holds “EU-US Privacy Shield Framework” and “Swiss-US Privacy Shield Framework” certificates and is consistent with GDPR regulation. With Rocket Science Group LLC, we have signed an addendum on personal data protection.
4. What we do for the security of the stored data
- The Web page ecoshoppingbags.eu uses an encrypted connection.
- We use an encrypted connection to communicate with email servers.
Notice of leakage of personal data
If we find that personal data has been leaked under our management, we will notify the people concerned of the leak as well as the relevant control authorities as soon as possible. Later, we will report on the steps we have taken to correct the situation.
5. Who has access to what data stored
- All stored data
- Names and contact details of clients and customers of the company
- Names and contact details of employees and external associates of the company
- Issued invoices and other documents necessary to comply with the law
Web site administrator
- All data stored on web hosts and database servers
- We do not share your personal information with third parties. The only exception is when the law requires us and there is no other option.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that will be stored on your computer when you visit a website that uses them. The given website then has the opportunity to read and use the information stored in the cookie on your next visit to improve your experience of using the site.
Cookies store data such as:
- your identity for subsequent visits to the site (for example, the popular “Remember my sign-in” feature)
- identification of the source of your visit based on which link you clicked on (so-called affiliate cookies)
- your identification for the purposes of storing web site settings (so-called preferences), or identifying any issues with a website that this measurement will help us to discover
Which cookies we use and why
Necessary cookies are cookies that are indispensable for the proper functioning of the site – that is why they cannot be turned off.
Cookies to improve performance and functionality
Cookies for analytics and web site customization
7. Customer and user rights
The right to unsubscribe
Everyone has the option to unsubscribe from new subscriptions or subscriptions they subscribed to in the past on a voluntary basis. You can unlink from the subscription by clicking the link in any emails you have previously received from the company.
Right to provide and correct data
We do everything so that all the data we keep is correct and up-to-date. On request, we will send you a copy of the data that is assigned to your person in our system. In the case of outdated data, we will update them as soon as possible based on your online request.
Right to forget / delete personal data
If you choose to delete all of our personal information in our system, please contact us and we will delete the data as soon as possible.
The right to object to the processing of personal data
You may submit an objection to the processing of your personal data by the Company by completing this online request.
8. Use of the site by persons younger than 16 years of age
Company Websites and Services are designed for people with a minimum age of 16 years. If you are under 16, please leave this site, do not subscribe to articles and do not buy in the company’s internet store.
These terms are valid from May 25, 2018.